1) are you sending your resume out but getting no response?
2) have you identified all 5 “audiences” for your resume and cover letter?
3) do you know how to double the chances you’ll get a response by using a “parallel match” document?
4) do you have a cache of P. A. R. building blocks so you can quickly assemble the right marketing tool for each of the 5 audiences?
If you answered no to any of these, learn more or register for “Don’t Send that Resume”
1) do you know the six stages of job search activity, ranging from the passive to the very active?
2) can you explain the reason why the “hidden job market” exists? Think about it. Why would a company or person who wants to hire someone keep it a secret? Creating the “hidden” job market?
3) can you explain the concept of incubation, and job search? The opportunities “incubate” before they “hatch” into job opening.
4) do you know how to find those unpublished, hidden jobs?
If you want to make sure your working on the highest yield job search activities, learn more or register for “online search”
1) have you ever felt you were underpaid ?
2) do you think you know what to do in negotiations, but need coaching around why and how to do it?
3) are you worried that negotiating might jeopardize a job offer
4) would you like to learn some sources on how much to ask for?
If you want to make sure there is “no dollar left behind” when you accept an offer or a raise, learn more or register for “salary negotiations”
Do you have an effective system for keeping track of all the details of a job search?
Would you like to have an extra 5 to 10 hours a week productive time in your job search?
If you want to manage your time and priorities and feel more peace and tranquility at the same time, learn more or register for: “speed search”
1) you know how to put up your profile, and how to make it 100%?
2) you know how to optimize your profile for keywords and how to fill out the summary section (hint: don’t paste your resume)
3) to know how to use LinkedIn not just as a sort of “billboard” but as a way of actively networking, building your reputation, building your visibility, and letting new jobs come to you?
If you want to make sure your profile works for you day and night, 24/7, learn more or register for “LinkedIn Basics”
Once you’re grounded in LinkedIn fundamentals, you’ll want to follow up with our LinkedIn Master Class. A LinkedIn training that goes way beyond the basics of “Put up your profile; stock it with Keywords.” Steve Frederick shows you how to use LinkedIn to actually GET CONNECTED for job, career, or business. You’ll learn how to use it for research, for uncovering hidden job opportunities, enhancing your brand/identity, building “high-touch” relationships with this “high-tech” tool.
We’ll go in DEPTH on four LinkedIn elements:
If you are ready to take your LinkedIn skills to the next level, learn more or register for “LinkedIn Mastery”